Friday 7 March 2014

NEW Visible Image Design Team Member





Good Evening!



We are very excited to announce that Karen Clare has joined our Design Team!



Here are just a few samples of Karen's amazing work...


















Welcome to the team Karen! 


We cannot wait to see what you create with our stamps :)






Here's a little bit about Karen...


 
Karen Clare


I’m Karen also known as “The Clock Lady” the reason being about 3 years ago I saw some CD clocks that had been made at a craft workshop and I thought what a fab idea! I decided to have a go myself and thoroughly enjoyed making them, the interest in them and my craft work grew and grew along with my ideas and inspiration and the desire to create larger MDF clock designs. I sell my designs and that is how I became known as The Clock Lady because people attending events asked for me by this name. 

More recently I've started to dip my toe into altered art and MDF projects and started running workshops near where I live in Swanley, Kent. One of my workshops included the "Tarmac Technique" which has gained considerable interest so much so that I'm venturing off around the country holding a couple more workshops this year.  I'd prefer to be known as "The Clock Lady" rather than the "Tarmac Lady" though! Lol

I live with my husband and grown up daughter who support my craft work whole heartedly and a very naughty Beagle, Frasier, who does everything in his power to cause mischief and mayhem! I’m very fortunate to be able to do something I absolutely love full time and have a wonderful support network of crafty friends whose talents I admire greatly. I’ve crafted all my life and always made cards and keepsake gifts for friends and family and I love experimenting with and exploring all the wonderful products and techniques that are now available. 



Karen has joined us at a very exciting time! 

We are really looking forward to working with you Karen :)






Thanks for visiting our blog today!

Scroll down for details of our March Challenge 
and to see the amazing Design Team inspiration...



Bye for now,

Mark & Helen xx


Visible Image


5 comments:

Zoe said...

Aww! Big congrats Karen, very pleased for you xx Zoe xx

Lisapmac said...

Wonderful news, I'm a huge fan of Karen's :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Karen, very well deserved hun, you projects are amazing, enjoy xxx

karenlotty said...

Congrats Karen I am looking forward to seeing your work

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Mark and Hellen for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful team at such an exciting time!
I'm really thrilled :-)
Thank you Zoe, Lisa, Avril and Karen for your lovely comments, they mean a lot to me.
Such a lovely warm welcome, crafty hugs xKx