Saturday, 7 September 2013

Thank You


Today's post is dedicated to Cheremane Smith
who's term on our Design Team has sadly come to an end

Cheremane has been on our DT for a year,
so we thought it fitting to showcase some of her
fantastic work with our stamps...



























































 Earlier this year Cheremane came along to some of the big craft shows
with us, to demonstrate on our stand 








Cheremane created some brilliant projects for us
which featured in the June issue of Craft Stamper magazine








 And also demonstrated on Create & Craft TV in June





You'll find more fabulous work over on Cheremane's blog




Thank you Cheremane for all your brilliant work, your fantastic support
through a roller coaster of a year, and of course for being a great friend.


We wish you all the very best on the next step of your crafty journey,
any company would be lucky to have you on their Design Team.



Mark & Helen xx


Visible Image

7 comments:

Sue Ashcroft said...

I'd like to say a very special thank you for your guidance Cheremane, you were one of my first crafty buddies, you've inspired me, welcomed me, helped me, been my fairy blog mother and I'd like to think will remain a good friend.
I wish you well, your work is classy and outstanding and I will miss you lots on the team.
Good luck buddy
XXX

Louise said...

Fantastic work Cheremane.

And what a lovely tribute to you xx

Jane said...

How sad to see Cheremane go, she has been an amazing designer for you. This is a lovely tribute to her and I wish her all the best in the crafty world, Jane x

Kay Dalton said...

your work has been an inspiration to me cheremaine,loved eveything you have done, will keep in touch, you will always be the queen of ribbons and bows xx

Esperite said...

Good luck Cheremaine you are a very talented lady, what a lovely post and a wonderful reminder of your gorgeous DT makes, Lynne xxx

Craftychris said...

What a wonderful showcase of Cheremaine's talent - Good luck to her, she will be missed lots! xx

Kim Robertson said...

What a lovely tribute. You made me feel so welcome as did all the girls when I started and was always there ready for a chat. Thanks for your kind words always too. Kim xx