Thursday, 6 September 2012

Cheremane's Special Project

Back again! Second blog of the day!!

Need to do some serious catching up.....
these amazing ladies just can't stop creating :)


I was completely overwhelmed to receive images
of this project, created by Cheremane Smith....



Cheremane has used our  
in a gorgeous shade of blue, 
and the pearls and sparkle add an extra special touch!

I couldn't wait to see what was inside...........


 Cheremane has used our Christmas Eve Poem stamp
which is now our best seller! 
 (I am rather amazed as I wrote it myself.... feels fantastic though!)

Love the snow!!!



The gorgeous gem and beautiful ribbon make this a really special gift!

Pop over to Cheremane's blog to see what else she used 
to create this fab project!

Hope it will inspire you :)

Thanks so much Cheremane...
Really really special xxx

Thanks for visiting.
Bye for now!

Helen
xxx



1 comment:

podgypanda said...

Great project ...something different.
Julie Woodward